Ventuz Remoting and Content Scheduler
Develop a stand-alone Remoting Application that integrated with the Ventuz API to control the Piccadilly Lights DOOH broadcast quality screen. The features of this solution included:-
- Start/Stop/Restart of Ventuz Runtime across multiple IPs.
- Configuration library.
- 24/7 content scheduling.
- Advanced schedule queuing system for 365 day scheduling options.
- Content and scene playback logging.
- Pre-loading of multiple broadcast quality 5k content items.
- Playback alerts on any playback or networking errors.
- Schedule file integrity and content file exist checks.
- Vehicle and audience recognition with triggered content.
- Temperature triggered content.
- Remoting Application written in Visual Studio C# with asynchronous programming methodologies.
- XML, JSON and CSV integration.
This solution is now live and controlling the largest screen in Europe, Piccadilly Lights. On re-launch day, I had the absolute honour of “flicking the switch” using my bespoke software that illuminated Piccadilly Lights once again after its nine month refurbishment – a very proud moment to 15 million people across the world.