Baby TV is a information service aimed at parents-to-be in hospital antenatal waiting rooms nationwide. Baby TV aims to help parents-to-be make informed decisions for the health, welfare, safety and happiness of both themselves and their future baby.
- Project management of installations.
- Developing an interactive kiosk application that display information and collected survey data for reporting.
- Maintaining and support the interactive kiosks on a daily basis.
- Bespoke administration web site where usage statistics and surveys could be interrogated.
- Developing a health monitoring front-end for helpdesk monitoring.
My key achievement whilst working on this project was developing a bespoke interactive kiosk application using open-source software to meet the budget and performance expectations of the client. This was an essential requirement during a trial phase of this project.
Technologies and skills
- Installation and configuration of local web and database server.
- Web and database development
- Reporting tool development.
- Installation and support.
- 3G/4G router configuration and installation.
“John, is diligent, creative and delivers to deadlines. He has an excellent grasp of all aspects of computing and IT. He also supported the project very well being available for calls and advice. I am happy to recommend him.”
GAVIN W H ANDERSON, OWNER, BABY TV